Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day 3

Snake Girl (SG), Diesel Dog, Harper and I hit the trail at 7:30. It wasn't long and Diesel scared a turkey that flew off cutting.

We passed a huge pile of rocks and got a great view from the Pinnacle.



We enjoyed the walk! Then I saw this huge black snake right in the trail. I jumped! SG said she thought from my reaction it must have been a bear!


We passed Dan's Pulpit where I found Mike's signature in the register from last year!

We hiked on to Alyssa's car and home for a shower, but we had pizza first at Joe's and ice cream at The Cup in Bethlehem, PA.
Great day!
17.8 miles
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I am so happy for you that you get to do this hike. It's a pretty good time of year. Getting hot in the south, but I bet the temperature is nice a little further north.

It's kind of funny how seeing a snake turns you into a 12 year old girl, isn't it?

Post a Comment